Representative Tina Lambert
Idaho District 23
Ada, Canyon and Owyhee Counties
- Tina is against mandates on Idahoans
- Tina knows that Idahoans want to be free to live without government interference.
- Tina will stand against policies that restrict Idahoans' freedom and/or invade privacy.
- Tina will work to protect the individual rights of Idahoans.
- Tina understands that Idahoans want to decide for themselves whether to get the covid shot. Businesses, government officials and bureaucrats do not have the right to mandate medical treatment.
for LOWER TAXES
- Tina will work to end programs that are inefficient or no longer useful. Many programs can be better operated by the private sector.
- The average homeowner is being buried by property taxes.
- Tina is committed to tracing where property tax revenue is going and eliminating wasteful spending.
- Big businesses need to pay their share.
- Idaho has an enormous surplus. We must cut tax rates and give relief to Idahoans.
- As both a homeschool mom and former school board director, Tina recognizes that parental involvement is the biggest factor in students’ success.
- Tina is an advocate for school choice and letting the money follow the student.
- As a school board director in Washington state Tina led the successful effort to change the district’s sexual education policy from one that would teach comprehensive sex ed to a basic explanation of reproduction. Until the state legislature got involved and mandated CSE, Battle Ground, Washington students were safe from dangerous curriculum.
- Tina will fight to keep CRT, DEI, SEL,CSJ, and CSE out of schools.
- Tina believes schools should teach students to read, write and do math proficiently. Schools must prepare students for success beyond high school, whether that is in college, military, or the workplace.
- Tina believes that life begins at conception, and regardless of the circumstances of that conception, life is precious and must be preserved.
- Tina has spent many hours volunteering at a pregnancy resource center and she and her husband adopted three children.
- Tina believes that government must operate within the confines of the United States Constitution and the Idaho Constitution. That is where we find freedom.
Tina for Idaho !